Your Hair Tells a Story...
A hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA) simply stated, is a screening test that measures the mineral content of your hair. Providing a mineral blueprint of one's biochemistry, a hair tissue mineral analysis can provide pertinent information about one's metabolic rate, energy levels, sugar and carbohydrate tolerance, stage of stress, immune system and glandular activity.
This method of testing has been used for at least 100 years worldwide to screen for the level of 20 minerals and toxic metals in a sample of hair. It is a non-invasive relatively inexpensive method of testing and is very accurate.
An HTMA Will Help You..
- Determine your current metabolic type so you can fine tune your nutrition and create a diet plan specific to your current needs.
- Understand what supplements you need at this point in time (and which one's you should avoid).
- Find out if you have heavy metal exposure and learn how to support your body to detox these metals.
- Understand why you have chronic fatigue and how to recover your energy.
- Gain insight into your current state of adrenal and thyroid function.
- Determine how well your body is handling sugar.
I have found mineral balancing to be a game changer for myself and my clients. It removes the guesswork around determining the underlying cause of symptoms and provides a clear approach for supporting overall health through nutrition.
How It Works:
- For distance clients: when you purchase an HTMA mineral balancing program, you will be sent information on how to collect your hair sample and how to send the sample directly to the lab. If you are a local client, we will collect your hair sample during our first consultation.
- If you are a new client, you will be directed to fill out 3 forms and email them to me (disclaimer, policy agreement, health questionnaire) .
- Both new and returning clients will be sent a link to complete an online nutrition assessment (NutriQ) and a link to schedule the first consultation.
- During your first consultation we will review your health history and NutriQ results and get you started on a plan while waiting for your HTMA lab results. Lab results generally take 1-2 weeks.
- Once I receive your lab results I will contact you to schedule a second consultation to review the lab results. During this consultation, you will receive a written interpretation of the lab results, a listing of potential sources of the heavy metals, and an individualized protocol to include individualized dietary, supplement and lifestyle recommendations. You will have email support in case any questions arise as you implement your new protocol.
- A third and final consult will be scheduled within 4-6 weeks to go over any obstacles or challenges and to make any needed adjustments to your plan.
Schedule a FREE 3o minute phone call today.
Legal Disclaimer: Please note that I am not a licensed medical professional. I do not diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any illness or health issue. The information or advice provided here should not be construed as medical advice. If you chose to use any of the natural remedies or advice discussed here, you will be taking responsibility for your own health and wellness. The statements and information on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.